Terms and Conditions – Web Use Agreement
The term ‘UK College of English’ or ‘Us’ or ‘We’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Eastgate House, 40 Dukes Place, London, EC3A 7LP, UK. Our company registration number is 04294645 registered in England and Wales. The term ‘You’ refers to the user or viewer of Our website.
– The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
– Neither We nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
– Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at Your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be Your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
– This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to Us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
– All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
– Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
– From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for Your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
This website and its content is copyright of UK College of English – © UK College of English, 2021. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
– You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for Your personal and non-commercial use only
– You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if You acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may You transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
You may only use Our Site in a lawful manner:
1. You must ensure that you comply fully with any and all local, national, or international laws and regulations that apply;
2. You must not use Our site in any way, or for any purpose, that is unlawful or fraudulent; and
3. You must not use Our Site to knowingly send, upload, or in any other way transmit data that contains any form of virus or other malware or any other code designed to adversely affect computer hardware, software, or data of any kind.
If You fail to comply with the above provisions, You will be in breach of these Terms and Conditions. We may take one or more of the following actions in response:
1. Suspend or terminate your right to use Our Site;
2. Issue you with a written warning;
3. Take legal proceedings against You for reimbursement of any and all relevant costs on an indemnity basis resulting from your breach;
4. Take further legal action against You, as appropriate;
5. Disclose such information to law enforcement authorities as required or as We deem reasonably necessary; and/or
6. Any other actions which We deem reasonably appropriate (and lawful).
We hereby exclude any and all liability arising out of any actions that We may take (including, but not limited to those set out above ) in response to Your breach.
Nothing on Our Site constitutes professional advice on which You should rely. It is provided for general information purposes only.
To the extent permitted by law, We make reasonable efforts to ensure that the Content on Our Site is complete, accurate, and up to date, but We make no warranties, representations, or guarantees (express or implied) that this will always be the case.
If You are a business user, We exclude all implied representations, warranties, conditions, and other terms that may apply to Our Site and Content
We make every reasonable effort to ensure that all representations and descriptions of services AND/OR digital content shown on Our Site correspond to the actual services] AND/OR digital content available. Minor variations may occur as follows:
– There may be minor differences between services described on Our Site and the actual services that will be provided to You,
– There may be differences between services described on Our Site and the actual services where changes have been recently made to comply with changes in applicable laws and regulatory requirements. Such changes would not affect Your use of the services
– There may be differences between digital content described on Our Site and the actual digital content where changes have been recently made to comply with changes in applicable laws and regulatory requirements. Such changes would not affect Your use of the digital content.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes or restricts Our liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, for death or personal injury resulting from negligence, or for any other forms of liability which cannot be lawfully excluded or restricted.
If You are a business user (i.e. you are using Our Site in the course of business or for commercial purposes), to the fullest extent permissible by law, We accept no liability for any loss or damage, whether foreseeable or otherwise, in contract, tort (including negligence), for breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with the use of (or inability to use) Our Site or the use of or reliance upon any Content included on Our Site.
If You are a business user, We accept no liability for loss of profit, sales, business, or revenue; loss of business opportunity, goodwill, or reputation; loss of anticipated savings; business interruption; or for any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
Viruses, Malware, and Security
We exercise reasonable skill and care to ensure that Our Site is secure and free from viruses and malware; however, We do not guarantee that this is the case.
You are responsible for protecting your hardware, software, data, and other material from viruses, malware, and other internet security risks.
You must not deliberately introduce viruses or other malware, or any other material which is malicious or technologically harmful either to or via Our Site.
You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to any part of Our Site, the server on which Our Site is stored, or any other server, computer, or database connected to Our Site.
You must not attack Our Site by means of a denial of service attack, a distributed denial of service attack, or by any other means.
By breaching these provisions, you may be committing a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. Any and all such breaches will be reported to the relevant law enforcement authorities and We will cooperate fully with those authorities by disclosing Your identity to them. Your right to use Our Site will cease immediately in the event of such a breach.
How We Use Your Personal Information
Communications from Us
If We have your contact details, We may send you important notices by email from time to time. Such notices may relate to matters including, but not limited to, changes to Our Site or to these Terms and Conditions.
We will not send you marketing emails without your express consent. If you do consent to marketing, you may opt out at any time. All marketing emails from Us include an unsubscribe link. If you opt out of emails from Us, it may take up to 7 days for your request to take effect and you may continue to receive emails during that time.
For questions or complaints about communications from Us, please contact Us at email@example.com
Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions, and the relationship between you and Us (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, English law.
If you are a consumer, any dispute, controversy, proceedings, or claim between you and Us relating to these Terms and Conditions or to the relationship between you and Us (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England, Wales, Scotland, or Northern Ireland, as determined by your residency.
If you are a business user, any dispute, controversy, proceedings, or claim between you and Us relating to these Terms and Conditions or to the relationship between you and Us (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.