Foundation Certificate in Digital Marketing
Complete this professional qualification in just one week by taking our full-time classroom based digital marketing skills course with English language support included.
This course is offered at UKCE London in partnership with the Digital Marketing Institute (DMI). You will learn about the key concepts of digital and their implications for your career, and after successful completion of the course and examination, you will gain a professional qualification in digital, and will become a certified digital marketing associate with 12 months free membership of the institute. Our course is specifically designed for international students and is underpinned by English language support from B1 level.
With over 20,000 graduates in 130 countries, the Digital Marketing Institute is the leading global certification body for digital marketing and selling. The Foundation Certificate is exclusively designed by practicing digital professionals, carries the coveted Digital Marketing Institute accreditation and is validated by the Global Industry Advisory Council (GIAC) including members from Google, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Microsoft.
Upon successful completion of the Foundation Certificate in Digital, you will become a Certified Digital Marketing Associate with 12 months’ free membership of the DMI.
What will you learn
By earning this certification, you will:
• Understand the key concepts of digital, how it has changed customer behaviour and the implications for your role and the wider business.
• Recognise the opportunity to achieve business goals by adopting a digital mindset. Understand the challenges, risks and reputation issues that affect organisations and the need for management.
• Understand the benefits of social media in supporting marketing, sales and branding. Recognise the benefits of social media as a customer service channel.
• Minimum English language level: B1
• Skill level: Entry level – no experience in digital required
• Course length: 1 week but can also combined with a two week English & Digital skills
• Course hours: 25 hours (15 hours’ classroom time with 10 hours’ self-study)
• Start dates: 20th January, 17th January, 16th March, 20th April, 18th May, 15th June, 06th July, 20th July, 03rd August, 14th September, 12th October, 09th November.
• Price: £525 (including registration, materials and examination)
Would you like to download our FREE brochure? Complete the form below.