*Pictures from a stock images database
English AirCamp is a stimulating online programme for young learners aged 4-17 where students learn English and the English-speaking world. AirCamp is not simply a language course. It is a whole new cultural experience where kids and teenagers learn about places like Canada, New Zealand, Jamaica and many others.
Our courses take place every day, Monday to Friday.
2 hours a day + 15-min break
– 8:00 to 10:15
– 11:00 to 13:15
– 14:00 to 16:15
– 17:00 to 19:15
– 22:00 to 24:15
It all takes place online. No need to spend money on travel or materials. All you need is to be online.
Every lesson is based around a topic and theme. Students learn English vocabulary and grammar while developing their knowledge of the English-speaking world.
Some AirCamp topics:
– Technology and Inventions
– Food and Drink
– The Environment
– Health and Sports
– Holiday and Travelling
– Fun and educative lessons.
– CELTA or equivalent qualified teachers, suitable to teacher under 18s.
– Best summer and year-around activity for kids
– Cutting-edge technology in the classroom – Padlet, ClassDojo, etc
– Steady progress through levels – marked by badges
– Progress report and certificate of completion at the end of the course
– Great English- speaking team passionate about language learning.
Entry Level: From Beginner
Minimum Age: 4
Maximum Class Size: 10
Technical Requirements: Tablet or computer and good internet connection
Would you still like more information? Get in touch with us on firstname.lastname@example.org
|Tuition Packs||Hours||Days||Duration||Fees||Learn More|
|1 session||1||Monday to Friday||1 hour||£9/hour||Learn More|
|Summer Camp||10h/week||Monday to Friday||14th June 2021- 3rd September 2021 *students can book from 1 to 12 weeks||£85/week||Learn More|
|Academic Trimester||2h/week||Monday to Friday||Autumn: 13th September 2021 – 10th December 2021; Winter: 3rd January 2022 – 1st April 2022; Spring: 4th Abril 2022 – 1st July 2022|
|Academic Year||2h/week||Monday to Friday||14th September 2021 – 24th June 2022||£450/year||Learn More|