Why become a UKCE Partner?
- Efficiency and flexibility are as important for us as they are for you and your students.
- Refurbished in 2017, we provide state of the art facilities in a sought-after central London location at prices your students will find competitive and attractive.
- We are accredited by the British Council with “leisure opportunities” as a particular area of strength.
- We can arrange accommodation for students in homestay, house share, and student residences to suit your students’ needs. With arrival and departure transfers, we can provide safety and comfort for your students’ entire stay.
- Our professional marketing team offers excellent levels of customer care and contact with our agent partners at all times, with staff who can communicate in a number of languages.
How to become a UKCE Partner?
If you would like to become a UKCE partner, please download our partner questionnaire, complete it and return to our Marketing Executive, Eva Koukouraki, at email@example.com
Once we have received your completed questionnaire, we will contact you to discuss commission rates and contractual details.
If you require any further information please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0)203 773 2673